Welcome to Tiskita Jungle Lodge
Tiskita Jungle Lodge, the best kept secret in Costa Rica, is an ecolodge that offers the opportunity to experience pristine tropical rainforest in its 800 acre private biological reserve. Tiskita is about as remote as one can get, located at the end of the road on the secluded southwest coast of Costa Rica.
There are nine private cabins set against a lush jungle and the Pacific Ocean.
Ecolodge & Private Biological Reserve
Besides an ecolodge, Tiskita is a private biological reserve. The biological reserve protects primary and secondary tropical rainforest. It is home to plenty of wildlife, with over 275 species of birds recorded and a myriad of other animals, including endangered endemic species like the Central American Squirrel Monkey and the Granular Poison-dart Frog.
Tiskita also has an organic orchard, where over 125 types of tropical fruit are accessible.
Why Choose Tiskita
- More than 30 years of experience in ecotourism
- Small-scale, family-run ecolodge
- Experience a tropical rainforest in comfort
- Rainforest and beach at only a 5 minute walk
- Part of the Golfo Dulce area biodiversity hotspot
- Excellent birdwatching and wildlife viewing
- Many outdoor activities
- Involved in conservation and community development
- Free WiFi (only main lodge and with limited speed)
The birding is stupendousNational Geographic Traveller
Surely the ultimate escape-from-it-all lodge in Costa RicaFodor's