300 HR PROFESSIONAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Join us March 22nd- April 26th for a 36 Day 300hr Yoga Teacher Training
36 days March 22nd- April 26th
Unfold your highest potential and feel inspired
The 300hr program
- Learn and/or expand your studies and understanding of : Yoga, Buddhism, Hinduism, Vedanta, and Yoga Therapeutics.
- Explore and study advanced anatomy and mind body skills: craniosacral and myofascial release techniques for fascia mostly based on osteopathy, and adjustments based on Thai massage practices.
- Learn advanced asanas focused on alignment, modifications, use of props, and adjustments, all geared to provide you with individualized techniques to use when teaching in the future.
- Deepen your spiritual practice through meditation, mindfulness, Yoga Nidra, and Yoga of dreams. Discover old wounds and how to release them.
- Study and practice how to adapt your teachings for different audiences such as prenatal & postnatal, children and teens, and also for students suffering from injuries, asthma, scoliosis, back pain, etc.
- Spend time in nature and the ocean, enjoying time sunbathing, surfing, hiking, bird watching and relaxing in one of the most biologically diverse places on earth.
- Enjoy learning and practicing music and arts; singing, dancing, painting, while awakening and exploring your artistic side.
- Unleash your highest potential as a Yoga Teacher by exploring your professional career opportunities and advancing in your personal projects with useful business and leadership tools.
- Have the opportunity to do either modules at your own pace; given our flexibility in allowing you to take any 100 hr module building towards your 300 hr program. This program is also available in Bali.
- Surf in Pavones, one of the most famous and longest wave in the World, just within walking distance of the retreat.
Ana Lucía Fariña- LEAD LOCAL TEACHER
E-RYT 500 – Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher 500 hours
Ana Lu is native of Costa Rica, a musician and a yoga instructor graduated from Nosara Yoga Institute in Costa Rica where she received her 500hrs certification in 2009-2010. She has also trained in Aerial Yoga in Boulder, Colorado, U.S.A. and deepened her Yoga studies in India and the west with diverse teachers focusing mainly on Iyengar and Hatha. She currently teaches YTT 200 and 300 hour YTT programs in Bali.
Coming from a musician family, she has been playing piano, guitar and singing since early age. She currently practices bhakti yoga through devotional mantra chanting, kirtan and bhajans. She plays harmonium, guitar and sings.
She is the founder of Pranaluz: Conscious Living- offering classes, workshops, coaching, retreats and conscious yoga travel vacations in diverse parts of the world like Bali, India, Costa Rica, Guatemala and other exotic and sacred destinations.
Analu has an MBA from Costa Rica and a Masters in Environmental Leadership from Naropa University (a Buddhist inspired university) located in Boulder, Colorado, U.S.A.; where she also had the opportunity to deepen her spiritual practice in meditation, mindfulness and Tibetan Buddhism. She has dedicated the last decade of her life to studying self-inquiry through Advaita Vedanta and Buddhism.
Jonathan Matahi Lefevre (Tahiti) D.O.
– Anatomy, Meditation, Buddhism & Philosophy
Jono/ matahi was born in Tahiti and grew up with hippie parents between Polynesia, Bali, and India. After a long formative period of traveling across Asia and studying meditative practices with Theravadan monks and Earth medicine with Indonesian shamans, he eventually went into more academic training. He graduated from the Kimura Shiatsu Institute in Japan, studied biology at the University of San Diego, and became an osteopath at the British School of Osteopathy. His work combines various elements and techniques from all these different traditions, but he specializes in myofascial osteopathic work and shamanic emotional release. When not working in his private practice or surfing, Jono also teaches various bodywork seminars, and both anatomy and philosophy aspects of yoga.
Nango Murray – Costa Rica – Asana, Ayurveda and Yoga Philosophy
Costa Rican born Nango Murray is a certified Yoga Teacher in Interdisciplinary Yoga. She combines in her classes different Yoga styles of Iyengar and Anusara Yoga in a Vinyasa style. Nango has received training at the Teacher´s Interdisciplinary Yoga Program (200 hours) from the renowned Nosara Yoga Institute in Costa Rica (2004), an Iyengar course in Bali, Indonesia (2013), as well as over 500 hours in multiple imersions and workshops in Anusara Yoga in Costa Rica. She has also received courses in Yin Yoga, Tibetan Meditation, Reiki, Pranic Healing, Qi Kung and has been certified as an Ayurveda practitioner by Maa Yoga Ashram in Rishikesh, India. Nango has been a professional classical and modern dancer, choreographer and director at her own Studio “Danzarte School of Dance” in San José, Costa Rica from 1980 to 2006.
Nango is a Yoga teacher in her home country of Costa Rica and she hosts several Yoga Retreats throughout the year at 5 different locations in Costa Rica. Also hosting yearly yoga/cultural /spiritual trips to India, South East Asia, Bali and French Polinesia. Her Karma Yoga Project involves teaching yoga at Centro Penitenciario El Buen Pastor, Costa Rica´s Womens Penitentiary. She shares her passion for art, dance, music, nature and ecology with her husband, renowned Costa Rican pianist and ex-Minister of Culture and Youth, Manuel Obregón (www.manuelobregon.com) and 5 children.
GUSTAVO GRIJALVA- COSTA RICA –Advanced Asana Workshops
Introduced to Yoga in 2010 and certified as a Hatha-Vinyasa teacher since 2015, with over 500hrsTT in different methods. Gustavo has dedicated completely to teach yoga for over four years, leading classes, workshops and retreats, inside and outside of Costa Rica. His teachings are primarily focused on applying healthy biomechanics, combined with pranayam and meditation techniques, in order to create an overall holistic experience.
Manuel Gomez Solera, M.A. (Costa Rica) – Somatic Counselor, Mindfulness & Neuroscience
Manu was born and raised in Costa Rica. He graduated from the School of Psychology at the Universidad de Costa Rica, and received his Master’s degree in Somatic Psychology from Naropa University, a Buddhist inspired university in Boulder, Colorado, where he currently resides with his wife and dog. Passionate about the intersections between body and mind from a psychological perspective, Manu focuses on this functional unity of the mindbody, which is grounded on the premise that what happens in the mind reflects in the body, and vice versa. Manu bases his approach on neuroscience and mindfulness to guide clients towards developing the capacity to better observe themselves, and the interactions of their mindbody; in order to focus, heal, and grow as an integral human being moving towards that which is most fundamental, inspiring, and powerful in their lives.
- Our 300hr Sat Citt Ananda Training consists of 3 -100hr Modules
- Would you like further information about our program syllabus? HERE
- A 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification approved by Yoga Alliance will be awarded upon completion of the 3 – 100 hr modules.
- Each 100 hr module can be done on its own as a complete study unto itself; modules 1, 2, or 3 can be taken separately or together.
- The 3 – 100 hr trainings combine together as 300 hr making you eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as a RYT 500.
- For 200 hr certified teachers who want to take their education to the next level or serious yoga practitioners. ( A minimum of one year of yoga experience is required).
- A basic level of experience in meditation is required.
Early bird Special
- Payment done before and until September 1st, 2018
|Rooming||Rates (USD per person)|
|Shared Triple room|
|Shared Double room|
|Private Single room|
- Accommodation in single, double or triple room for the 37 days/ 36 nights of the course, including the evening before the course begins.
- All classes, lectures and workshops as per indicated in the program schedule brochure
- YTT manual, course materials and PDF files for suggested readings prior to the course
- 33 days all inclusive (3 meals), breakfast during days off (2) and departure day, and 1 welcome dinner on arrival day
- 1 Solo Silent Retreat Day
- Yoga Alliance 3 -100 hr certification per module
- Welcome & graduation ceremony
- A welcome beautiful gift package
- 1-1 weekly meetings with your lead teacher
- Psychological advice and support during your course
- Kirtan nights, special events or movie nights, special workshop nights and surprise guest teachers!
6:00 am —8:00 a.m – Asana practice – meditation / pranayama and/or chanting
8:00 am —10:00 a.m. – Delicious breakfast time
10:00 am — 1:00 p.m – Asana practice & workshop time
1:00 pm — 2:30 p.m. – Delicious Lunch
2:30 pm —5:30 p.m. – Lecture I (Includes tea-snack break )
5:30 pm — 7:30 p.m. – Free time & Dinner
7:30 pm — 8:30 p.m. – Kirtan, meditation, yoga nidra, movie, workshop or activity
*Schedule may slightly vary *
Daily schedule is total 8.5 hours. Each module has 11 full days, and one day off in between ( 2 days off total). Graduation requirements include: evaluation, graduation project’s presentation and mandatory silent day.
- Boogie boarding
- Bird watching
- Surfing lessons or board rental
- Chocolate making workshop
- Tortilla making workshop
- Horseback riding
- Guided nature night walk
- Bicycle rental