300 HR PROFESSIONAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Join us March 1st to April 6th for a 36 Day 300hr Yoga Teacher Training
36 days March 1st-April 6th 2019
Unfold your highest potential and feel inspired
The 300hr program
- Learn and/or expand your studies and understanding of : Yoga, Buddhism, Hinduism, Vedanta, and Yoga Therapeutics.
- Explore and study advanced anatomy and mind body skills: craniosacral and myofascial release techniques for fascia mostly based on osteopathy, and adjustments based on Thai massage practices.
- Learn advanced asanas focused on alignment, modifications, use of props, and adjustments, all geared to provide you with individualized techniques to use when teaching in the future.
- Deepen your spiritual practice through meditation, mindfulness, Yoga Nidra, and Yoga of dreams. Discover old wounds and how to release them.
- Study and practice how to adapt your teachings for different audiences such as prenatal & postnatal, children and teens, and also for students suffering from injuries, asthma, scoliosis, back pain, etc.
- Spend time in nature and the ocean, enjoying time sunbathing, surfing, hiking, bird watching and relaxing in one of the most biologically diverse places on earth.
- Enjoy learning and practicing music and arts; singing, dancing, painting, while awakening and exploring your artistic side.
- Unleash your highest potential as a Yoga Teacher by exploring your professional career opportunities and advancing in your personal projects with useful business and leadership tools.
- Have the opportunity to do either modules at your own pace; given our flexibility in allowing you to take any 100 hr module building towards your 300 hr program. This program is also available in Bali.
- Surf in Pavones, one of the most famous and longest wave in the World, just within walking distance of the retreat.
Ana Lucía Fariña- LEAD LOCAL TEACHER
E-RYT 500 – Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher 500 hours
Ana Lu is native of Costa Rica, a musician and a yoga instructor graduated from Nosara Yoga Institute in Costa Rica where she received her 500hrs certification in 2009-2010. She has also trained in Aerial Yoga in Boulder, Colorado, U.S.A. and deepened her Yoga studies in India and the west with diverse teachers focusing mainly on Iyengar and Hatha. She currently teaches YTT 200 and 300 hour YTT programs in Bali.
Coming from a musician family, she has been playing piano, guitar and singing since early age. She currently practices bhakti yoga through devotional mantra chanting, kirtan and bhajans. She plays harmonium, guitar and sings.
She is the founder of Pranaluz: Conscious Living- offering classes, workshops, coaching, retreats and conscious yoga travel vacations in diverse parts of the world like Bali, India, Costa Rica, Guatemala and other exotic and sacred destinations.
Analu has an MBA from Costa Rica and a Masters in Environmental Leadership from Naropa University (a Buddhist inspired university) located in Boulder, Colorado, U.S.A.; where she also had the opportunity to deepen her spiritual practice in meditation, mindfulness and Tibetan Buddhism. She has dedicated the last decade of her life to studying self-inquiry through Advaita Vedanta and Buddhism.
Jonathan Matahi Lefevre (Tahiti) D.O.
– Anatomy, Meditation, Buddhism & Philosophy
Jono/ matahi was born in Tahiti and grew up with hippie parents between Polynesia, Bali, and India. After a long formative period of traveling across Asia and studying meditative practices with Theravadan monks and Earth medicine with Indonesian shamans, he eventually went into more academic training. He graduated from the Kimura Shiatsu Institute in Japan, studied biology at the University of San Diego, and became an osteopath at the British School of Osteopathy. His work combines various elements and techniques from all these different traditions, but he specializes in myofascial osteopathic work and shamanic emotional release. When not working in his private practice or surfing, Jono also teaches various bodywork seminars, and both anatomy and philosophy aspects of yoga.
Meditation, Buddhism, Yoga Nidra and Dream Yoga
Hi, my name is Ben. I became involved in Hatha, Iyengar and later Vinyasa Yoga over 20 years ago after being diagnosed with a spinal degeneration disorder by mainstream healthcare. A close family friend recommended yoga and this became the tonic which allowed me and continues to allow me to live the active lifestyle I enjoy, along with managing my bodies ups and downs. I am an accredited Vinyasa Yoga teacher along with being a certified Personal Trainer and Massage Therapist and so have a strong education in human anatomy. I also have a Bachelor Science in Nursing working in mental health and teach Yoga and meditation to those struggling with PTSD, depression and anxiety. Having spent many years practicing meditation, dream yoga and Zazen I look forward to sharing my gifts with you!
Valeria Sumar (Chile)- Health Coach, Mindful Eating, Nutrition and Lifestyle
Because of a lifelong interest in nutrition, biology and wellbeing, Valeria didn’t follow the orthodox medical path when she started suffering from several gastrointestinal discomforts and headaches. Her healing came through changes in her diet and she immediately realized the power of the food we eat.
She thus studied Nutrition and Dietetics for 5 years, where she found her passion and way to fulfill her vocation to help others. Valeria discovered that diseases / conditions / wellbeing all spring forth from 5 general elements (personal, social, physical, emotional and eating). Her approach is to promote health and integrative well-being through natural, energetic, clean and nutritious food in complement with work on the emotional aspects, relationships, environment and lifestyle of each individual.
Katya Primorskaya (Russia) – Body Oriented Psychologist, Actress
Through her encounters and studies over the years with various Eastern masters (some in the lineage of famous mystic Gurdjieff), katya eventually managed to channel her creativity and gifts into the realms of healing and teaching. She created a subtle yet powerful system for freeing the body and soul. Katya now works mainly with traumas, psychosomatic problems, emotional blockages and so forth. Through regression, specific exercises, and a form of channeling she can help their release from both the unconscious and physical body. As she leads retreats and trainings around the world, a common theme of her work has been to help students find answers about themselves, connecting them to their own intuition and soul by healing the consequences (samskaras) of past traumas and fears especially. She guides them with techniques on how to be conscious about their own bodies to find their blind spots, then how to see the difference between the surface of a person’s issues into the real reasons hiding behind.
- Our 300hr Sat Citt Ananda Training consists of 3 -100hr Modules
- Would you like further information about our program syllabus? HERE
- A 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification approved by Yoga Alliance will be awarded upon completion of the 3 – 100 hr modules.
- Each 100 hr module can be done on its own as a complete study unto itself; modules 1, 2, or 3 can be taken separately or together.
- The 3 – 100 hr trainings combine together as 300 hr making you eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as a RYT 500.
- For 200 hr certified teachers who want to take their education to the next level or serious yoga practitioners. ( A minimum of one year of yoga experience is required).
- A basic level of experience in meditation is required.
Early bird Special
- Payment done before and until September 1st, 2018
|Rooming||Rates (USD per person)|
|Shared Triple room|
|Shared Double room|
|Private Single room|
- Accommodation in single, double or triple room for the 37 days/ 36 nights of the course, including the evening before the course begins.
- All classes, lectures and workshops as per indicated in the program schedule brochure
- YTT manual, course materials and PDF files for suggested readings prior to the course
- 33 days all inclusive (3 meals), breakfast during days off (2) and departure day, and 1 welcome dinner on arrival day
- 1 Solo Silent Retreat Day
- Yoga Alliance 3 -100 hr certification per module
- Welcome & graduation ceremony
- A welcome beautiful gift package
- 1-1 weekly meetings with your lead teacher
- Psychological advice and support during your course
- Kirtan nights, special events or movie nights, special workshop nights and surprise guest teachers!
6:00 am —8:00 a.m – Asana practice – meditation / pranayama and/or chanting
8:00 am —10:00 a.m. – Delicious breakfast time
10:00 am — 1:00 p.m – Asana practice & workshop time
1:00 pm — 2:30 p.m. – Delicious Lunch
2:30 pm —5:30 p.m. – Lecture I (Includes tea-snack break )
5:30 pm — 7:30 p.m. – Free time & Dinner
7:30 pm — 8:30 p.m. – Kirtan, meditation, yoga nidra, movie, workshop or activity
*Schedule may slightly vary *
Daily schedule is total 8.5 hours. Each module has 11 full days, and one day off in between ( 2 days off total). Graduation requirements include: evaluation, graduation project’s presentation and mandatory silent day.
- Boogie boarding
- Bird watching
- Surfing lessons or board rental
- Chocolate making workshop
- Tortilla making workshop
- Horseback riding
- Guided nature night walk
- Bicycle rental